Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone else's pug love dirty underwear ?  (Read 15617 times)
Sally
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 05:30:51 AM »

Oh I should mention that Leo has a fondness for lifting his leg on the laundry hamper  nono.

Wanda, Chaz does this too and then of course since the hamper has holes in it, well, you get the picture.

Funny story, the other day I walked in to the den where my hubby was sitting watching tv and he said to me "did you give your bra to the dogs to play with?"  Um, yea, of course I did honey  laughing9

LolaNSophiesMama
Pug Stories Extremist

If you don't have a Pug, you just can't understand

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 10:47:06 AM »

I can't believe I missed this!!!  OMG.....Lola LOVES my underwear...she'll claw at the door if she knows I'm in the shower!!!  So to save my door, I throw my clothes in the sink!  But she'll shift through the dirty clothes and head straight for the undies....it's gross....I'll see my clothes dragged through the house and you'll find her sitting somewhere chewing away!!! sign18 sign18 sign18   nono  That is of course if no one was there to stop her!  Anyway, lessons learned!!   laughing9

That picture of Carter was pretty funny!!!!!   icon_biggrin
Cranston
Pug Stories Senior Member

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 04:14:13 AM »

That picture IS cute!

The expression on his face is like "uh oh - I've been caught red-handed (or rather orange-pantied!)".

laughing9 laughing9 laughing9

God makes everything but unbreakable hearts.
Jessica
Pug Stories Pup

It's good to be pugged

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 07:29:40 AM »

Widget LOVES my underwear!!  She never cares for Allens, but mine are like GOLD to her! laughing9
Lola Bolas Mom
Pug Stories Junior Member

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 09:01:59 PM »

Yesssss Lola does the same thing!!!! she has to be in the bathroom with me and everything! like when i take a shower she wants my panties!!!! drives me nuts!!! laughing9 nono nono nono nono

mnfencer
Pug Stories Extremist

Vinny

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 11:42:12 PM »

Man Vinny won't leave m bra's alone either!

Michele~ Momma to Vinny (7 years old), and momma to two cats-Tucker (10) and Piper Mae (1) And God bless our kitty Rickety who is in heaven now waiting for us!
Gracie&EmmasMom
Pug Stories Junior Member

Ownedy by Gracie & Emma

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 02:56:16 PM »

Oh, both of mine love undies too but Emma especially has a thing for them! Ughhhh.....and it wouldn't be so bad if hubby would close the door to the closet!!! If he did that, she wouldn't get them but he "forgets" to close the door and she gets them out of the hamper. Gross!!!!

Darci, Gracie & Emma

Nobody can fully understand the meaning of love unless they are owned by a pug.
Gracie: http://www.dogster.com/?75227
Emma: http://www.dogster.com/?121796
Pug Rescue of Florida: http://www.pugrescueofflorida.org
lovethepug
Pug Stories Pup

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2007, 11:44:15 PM »

I never had an issue with this except when my pugger was preggo, she went into labor about 3 hours after her one and only "panty raid".  I think she just wanted my attention and an article of my clothing was comforting to her I guess.

Aimee
SaraWaldo
Pug Stories Addict

Got Pugs?

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 09:14:16 AM »

I think Waldo's motives are a little more sinister.. he goes CRAZY for my undies...and then he grabs them and chews the crotch  nono That is his favorite activity when I am in the shower or bath tub...I usually have to hide the dirty undies on the bathroom counter.. but sometimes I forget and he gets a pair.

I always say "Boy dogs are gross!" laughing9

He also has an affinity for dirty feminine products if somehow he can get into the bathroom garbage... he's icky!

Funny story..apparently growing up my mom had a dachshund who did the same thing and my mom has an older sister..so one time when her sister brought over her boyfriend she came home to Willy running up and down the hallway with a pad...( I'm told in those days they were GIANT!)  Banana Dance Needless to say my aunt was MORTIFIED!  :wash:

Sara, Waldo and Baby Deekin!

( Miss Fiona pug patiently leaning against a cloud at the rainbow bridge)
Kim
Pug Stories Senior Member

My Little Luna

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 06:32:33 PM »

I know that I am so late with this thread, but I can't stop laughing!!!!  My Chelsea always had to help sort the dirty laundry so she could pull out all of my undies.  She would crawl into built-in cabinet hamper we have and snort around for them.  I'm embarassed to admit that I would throw a pair of mine out making sure she saw it so she would get the heck out of my hamper!  Then I'd have to make sure she didn't move them to the wrong color pile.  It was our weekly tradition, and I've many laughs and head shakes regarding it.  I thought it was just a Chelsea idiosyncracy until I started watching my GodPuggie, Max.  He did the same thing with the dirty laundry.  His mom also told me he came out of her bedroom one time with a pair of her thong underwear around his neck like a necklace.  She about died, because she was expecting a date soon and could just imagine had Max's timing been any better!!  Smiley  Luckily, neither of them liked to make them crotchless!  Phew!!

Mom to Luna - a Pughearts Rescue, and two girls at the Bridge:  Chelsea and Peanut
ManolitoFabia
Pug Stories New Pup

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2014, 04:59:34 AM »

I just hate dirty underwear, it's so unhygienic sad3. It's not even good for health so its better always prefer clean and fresh underwear.

grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2014, 03:55:07 PM »

Man, who brought this very old thread to the surface? LOL!

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: