Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the heck has happened??\  (Read 573 times)
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« on: November 27, 2016, 02:04:55 AM »

snorting I know it has been a while since I was here because I have had major computer problems, but there is no one here any more. Why is there only sports talk on here? Has this place finally just died off too?  SO SAD>

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
pugalicious
Global Moderator
Pug Stories Extremist

Being a grandma makes you feel warm and fuzzy!

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 12:25:54 AM »

Hi Joy, yes it is pretty much dead. Just too much face book I guess. I come on once in awhile but there is rarely any new news. I hope you are doing ok. We are ok here. I hope you had a nice xmas. We will have our xmas on New Years Day. Take care. Blessings.

Nicole and Rudy, Kado, and Georgie, too!!!

My eternal Angels: Dixie, Mingo, Sammy, Jaspar and now Chico, too. You are never forgotten and close at my heart. My list grows longer.

Yiddish Proverb: Everyone is kneaded from the same dough but not everyone is cooked in the same oven. 'so true'
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 06:59:25 PM »

it is very sad...................   

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 10:18:51 PM »

Nic. I had a wonderful Christmas with my girls and some of the grandkids and some of the great-grandkids. They came to my house this year and that made me so happy. I have just been getting through each day and being thankful for what I have. 
Happy New Year to everyone.

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: