Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Little Bit  (Read 1593 times)
css
Pug Stories Extremist

« on: July 11, 2016, 10:02:32 AM »

Today is my Little Bit's 11th birthday. Its so hard to believe that she's getting older. She is totally gray in the face and on her ears and sure does look like a little old lady.
I wanted to post pictures of all of them with their birthday hats on but I'm having trouble with the photobucket site.

Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl. You will be getting an extra special surprise later. balloons balloons cheerleader cheerleader
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:07:39 AM by css » Logged
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 10:24:44 PM »

balloons  Happy Birthday Little Bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!   balloons
                                                               (Penny's Bday is Wednesday!) She will be 12..they are close!

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 03:48:13 PM »

Happy belated birthday, Little Bit

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
pugalicious
Global Moderator
Pug Stories Extremist

Being a grandma makes you feel warm and fuzzy!

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 11:22:15 AM »

Happy Birthday Little Bit!  balloons Doesn't time go by so fast. Rudy turned 10 on June 10th. Wow. Happy Birthday to Penny, too.  icon_flower Love these pugs  love4

Nicole and Rudy, Kado, and Georgie, too!!!

My eternal Angels: Dixie, Mingo, Sammy, Jaspar and now Chico, too. You are never forgotten and close at my heart. My list grows longer.

Yiddish Proverb: Everyone is kneaded from the same dough but not everyone is cooked in the same oven. 'so true'
Caroljo
Pug Stories Pup

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 04:22:41 PM »

Happy belated Birthday Little Bit...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: