Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Addison's Disease  (Read 1244 times)
PercysMom
Pug Stories New Pup

« on: June 07, 2016, 04:48:22 PM »

Please someone anyone who has any information on Pugs dealing with this..

my 6 year old Pug Percy has been not feeling well and the vet has been running tests and xrays and has told me he believes it is Addison's but we will not know for sure until tomorrow when the blood work comes back this time.. I just want to know if there is pugs currently dealing with this and whats life like with a pug that has this disease..

thank you fellow Pug Moms for any help I am one scared mom I tell you
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 10:44:53 PM »

I am sorry you are possibly going through this. I have absolutely NO experience with it but I hope your guy is ok.

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
pugalicious
Global Moderator
Pug Stories Extremist

Being a grandma makes you feel warm and fuzzy!

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 02:26:00 PM »

Hi, I too am sorry that you are facing this disease. I know there is cushings and addisons. They each have their hard prognosis. I don't know how old your pug is. I know there is meds to keep some of the side effects at bay for awhile for cushings but I am not sure about addisons. Let us know what happens. Take care.

Nicole and Rudy, Kado, and Georgie, too!!!

My eternal Angels: Dixie, Mingo, Sammy, Jaspar and now Chico, too. You are never forgotten and close at my heart. My list grows longer.

Yiddish Proverb: Everyone is kneaded from the same dough but not everyone is cooked in the same oven. 'so true'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: