Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just added a new member to my household  (Read 2056 times)
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« on: May 28, 2016, 09:37:08 AM »

blob7 Since I lost my precious Snuggles this year, I needed a new friend for my rather new boy, Vinnie. SO, May 27, 2016, I adopted Rusty, a young boy about 2 years old. He is so active and makes me laugh so much. I call him my 'Juvenile Delinquent" because he gets into anything and everything he can reach. Found out he loves peppermint candies and had to remove them from my coffee table. He is the sweetest boy and smart as a whip. 
Vinnie is my "Gentleman" who waits to be invited up on the couch or to go down the steps into the den. He has never had an accident in the house and is so calm and adorable. THese two help me get through the days and nights and bring me such comfort. I am so thankful for HWB and Gail for allowing me to add these boys to my home.
If I knew how to post pics from my phone, I would add pics of them.

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 08:16:46 PM »

oh Joy!!!! Congratulations!!!!!  He sounds like a wonderful addition! They are such company. I, too am SO grateful to Gail and HWB for my sweet girls. I will always have a HWB pug in my home to make it complete!!!
         If you can post pictures, I would LOVE to see him! Are you on FB? That is so easy to post pics on.
    Again congratulations~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 09:20:56 PM »

Amy, I am on FB but I still don't know how to get the pics from my phone to there. It is awful being so technically challenged!

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 11:45:18 PM »

lol! it's ok! I am too!!
    I will have to friend you! (is that ok?)

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

(author unknown)
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 11:49:38 PM »

I actually send you a friend request awhile ago....I have 3 pugs as my profile pic....Amy Fletcher

Penny, Sophia and Merry

(author unknown)
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 04:21:37 PM »

OK will go look for it.

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 11:05:19 PM »

yesss!! we are FB friends! Thanks Joy!!

Penny, Sophia and Merry

(author unknown)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: