Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snuggles is at the bridge  (Read 2410 times)
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« on: February 02, 2016, 08:49:06 PM »

My precious Snuggles went to the Bridge this afternoon while I was holding her telling her I loved her. Her little body
was so eaten up with cancer that had spread so quickly and there was nothing that could be done to save her.
Snuggles was my little "side-kick" since she was about 7 weeks old. She came in as a rescue and she had cigarette burns on her back, all kinds of parasites on her body and even had roaches in her ears. I had just been in a terrible car accident
and we re cooperated together. She was my little ambassador when I would go do home visits for HWB and
everyone loved her. SHe was always "spunky" and ready for a car ride.
To see her go down so quickly was unbelievable. She was the last of my original gang and I will miss her so badly.
THis house just won't be the same without her.
Fly high and pain free, my precious baby. I will love you always. love9 love9 love9

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
css
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 11:40:22 PM »

Joy, I know just how much of a broken heart you have and that you feel so numb. I felt this same way when I had to make the awful decision to let Poo go. When she passed away, a HUGE chunk of my heart died with her. Snuggles started out with a terrible life(nasty person who burned her with a cigarette at 7 wks old, what a monster) but then you came into her life and her life was filled with good times and LOTS of love! I really wish that there was something we could all do to help you through this horrible time. We are all here for you to have a shoulder to cry on. Hopefully Snuggles has found Poo, Amy's Libby and Gracie and all of our PS pugs that are at the bridge and are comforting her. I know she is watching over you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, I am so very sorry. Run and play with all your PS friends Snuggles. You have earned your wings! angel13
pugalicious
Global Moderator
Pug Stories Extremist

Being a grandma makes you feel warm and fuzzy!

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 12:28:56 AM »

I am so sorry for your loss of Snuggles. Bless her little heart. In a way maybe it was better that you didn't know what was happening and it just happened quick and you weren't trying to do things to her. She was blessed to have had you and she was a bright star. I am just so sad for you. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings to you.

Nicole and Rudy, Kado, and Georgie, too!!!

My eternal Angels: Dixie, Mingo, Sammy, Jaspar and now Chico, too. You are never forgotten and close at my heart. My list grows longer.

Yiddish Proverb: Everyone is kneaded from the same dough but not everyone is cooked in the same oven. 'so true'
Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

Brutus and Dora, the Pug loves of my LIFE!

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 09:29:37 AM »

Joy, I am so sorry that you lost your precious little girl.  I know just how you feel, and it's horrible.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Dora and Brutus - Forever in My Heart.
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 04:11:46 PM »

THank you all so much for your kind words. I do feel just sort of numb right now but I know
I will be ok. It does take awhile to overcome and to take it all in. My sweet baby isn't in
pain and that is the most important thing to me.

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
PugMomto3
Pug Stories Extremist

Pugs r like potatoe chips, you can't just have 1!

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 05:29:04 PM »

So very sorry for the loss of your precious baby!!

Lucy,  Hercules and Daisy. And not to be forgotten my heartbeats at Rainbow Bridge, Dolly  7/20/2010 and Pugsley 5/31/2011

We find beauty in the most incomprehensible places and the otherwise homely faces. It's our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness and defeat to find the true soul that lies within........we are rescue."
carol
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 01:41:28 PM »

Oh my Joy,so sorry for your loss.So terribly hard too lose our precious furbabys..
Eliettesmom
Royal Mommy
Global Moderator
Pug Stories Extremist

I Kiss My Royal Pugs on the Lips!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 06:51:25 PM »

Oh Joy I'm so sorry for your loss. She is as you know in wonderful company. I now know that horrible heartbreak firsthand.
May God give you peace in this sad time.
Kathy

Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 12:24:35 AM »

Oh Joy,
 I am SO sorry. Never gets easier that's for sure. Thank you for giving her a wonderful life. She was a lucky girl to have you.
 (((((hugs)))))))

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: