Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars is coming!!!  (Read 3092 times)
pugalicious
Global Moderator
Pug Stories Extremist

Being a grandma makes you feel warm and fuzzy!

« on: November 29, 2015, 11:19:21 PM »

I can't wait. I already got our tickets for Dec. 21st. I couldn't go on opening day but the 21st is Donn's bday so a good day to go. Jaimie is going with us. I so hope it lives up to my expectations. I just can't wait!  cheerleader

Nicole and Rudy, Kado, and Georgie, too!!!

My eternal Angels: Dixie, Mingo, Sammy, Jaspar and now Chico, too. You are never forgotten and close at my heart. My list grows longer.

Yiddish Proverb: Everyone is kneaded from the same dough but not everyone is cooked in the same oven. 'so true'
css
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 11:52:10 PM »

Hope you have a good day and enjoy the show. I haven't been to a movie in ages. I think the last movie I went to see was ET and you know how long ago that was. Sure there's been a couple here and there that I've seen previewed on TV and I was sort of interested in seeing but never went. Have a great time!
carol
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 11:38:21 AM »

I am so so excited..Love love the Star Wars....I am like you Nicole..Hope it lives of too the the hipe...
Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

Brutus and Dora, the Pug loves of my LIFE!

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 04:13:05 PM »

I hope you guys have a great time.  Not a Star Wars fan.  The first one came out around my 4th birthday I think, and my dad took my sister and I for our birthday.  I didn't want to go, but my mom saw it as getting us out of her hair for a few hours AND making my dad happy....  So we went. 

Dora and Brutus - Forever in My Heart.
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 12:52:54 AM »

HAVE FUN!!!!!
   I have to say I am not a Star Wars fan.  <<<<gasp>>>>
 Just couldn't ever get into it.
   I do love Harrison Ford though. LOL
However I won't be going to see this movie.
  There is one coming out early next year called....Zootopia.  It looks really funny!!!
  That is more my speed! LOLOL!!!!

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
pugalicious
Global Moderator
Pug Stories Extremist

Being a grandma makes you feel warm and fuzzy!

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 12:22:19 AM »

We went on Donn's Birthday. It really was awesome. J.J. Abrams did a great job. Some really good surprises. Lots of action. Great to see the older actors and new ones to carry on the saga. They have the next one in the works already. Super!

Nicole and Rudy, Kado, and Georgie, too!!!

My eternal Angels: Dixie, Mingo, Sammy, Jaspar and now Chico, too. You are never forgotten and close at my heart. My list grows longer.

Yiddish Proverb: Everyone is kneaded from the same dough but not everyone is cooked in the same oven. 'so true'
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 10:06:40 PM »

My brother has always been a HUGE Star Wars fan. He had all the toys, etc.... He went to the midnight showing and he had nothing but great things to say about it.  I am glad that all the fans seem to be really pleased with it. That would have been such a major let down if it was terrible. But it sounds like they did a great job with it.
  Glad you liked it!! 

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

Brutus and Dora, the Pug loves of my LIFE!

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 11:52:42 AM »

I've actually gone twice to see it!  It was really good!  Both times other people wanted to go, so I went.  Glad I did!

Dora and Brutus - Forever in My Heart.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: