Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new pug baby  (Read 3489 times)
carol
« on: October 07, 2015, 12:14:17 PM »

:cheerleader:I am adopting a black pug baby..I's a little girl and will be welcome here the end of Nov.Her name will be Nina..WE getting her from a breeder from up here..I checked her out and got lots of good reference for this breeder.I AM SURE TUG will love her..He doesn't like being a only child. cheerleader
css
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 08:41:55 PM »

OMG, CONGRATULATIONS on your new little puppy, they are just so adorable!!!!! I'll bet that your are go shopping and getting ready for little Nina with new toys and everything! How old is Tug? I hope he and Nina will be inseparable and I'm sure he will be her big brother and teach her well. I sure can't wait to see pictures! Maybe you could go and take some pics now and post them. We'd LOVE to see them! cheerleader cheerleader Banana Dance Banana Dance icon_flower
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 11:05:21 PM »

Little Miss Nina is ADORABLE!!! I saw her little tiny picture on FB!!
 Congratulations Carol!  She is going to have a wonderful home!!!

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 02:08:00 PM »

Ahh! So happy for you, Carol. I know you will give this little Nina a wonderful home as you always do.

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
carol
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 04:36:21 PM »

Joy and Carol thanks for your wonderful post..
Carol ,Tug is almost 11..He has been so lonesome for company but now he is settle down...I hope that he enjoys the little girl..It is alittle hard for me so close too Rosie passing but all my family think we need a baby..I know I will love Nina an d it will be adjustment but fun..
We get Nina the end of Nov or first week of Dec..She will be a week old on this Sunday..DeeAnn and I are driving down too see her Saturday..
I wanted too rescue a senior but am so scared too..
Amy iisn"t she cute...
I will get her all the love I can as she will be the last one for me...Thanks again everyone....
PugMomto3
Pug Stories Extremist

Pugs r like potatoe chips, you can't just have 1!

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 02:34:56 PM »

How exciting, can't wait to see pictures!! Congratulation cheerleader

Lucy,  Hercules and Daisy. And not to be forgotten my heartbeats at Rainbow Bridge, Dolly  7/20/2010 and Pugsley 5/31/2011

We find beauty in the most incomprehensible places and the otherwise homely faces. It's our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness and defeat to find the true soul that lies within........we are rescue."
carol
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 07:36:31 PM »

thanks..
pugalicious
Global Moderator
Pug Stories Extremist

Being a grandma makes you feel warm and fuzzy!

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 05:52:27 PM »

Ok so I found the post about the baby pug. Well you knew a long time ago and didn't say anything to me. Ok so now I am pouting. In fact we talked sometime around then. You know I wish nothing but the best for your little one and you. You will have so much fun. Oh gads the puppy breath. Love that puppy breath. Much better than old dog breath that is for sure.  Stork Girl

Nicole and Rudy, Kado, and Georgie, too!!!

My eternal Angels: Dixie, Mingo, Sammy, Jaspar and now Chico, too. You are never forgotten and close at my heart. My list grows longer.

Yiddish Proverb: Everyone is kneaded from the same dough but not everyone is cooked in the same oven. 'so true'
carol
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 11:12:41 AM »

I decided Nicole with lots of hesitation as Rosie had only gone  for a couple of months..John wanted a pug(pug for Tug and I was so unsure) So found this breeder and saw her and decided ok..Still am alittle sad well lots of sad but I think maybe this will help..I love animals so I sure when I get her home and love on her I will love her.
Tug is having a hard time being by himself.Cries and cries when I am gone.Hopefully he will be happy again..Will see.
I will try and keep ing touch more..It was such a surprising loss of Rosie.I just was so depression as I felt she suffered but I did get her help but the cancer attacked her so fast,
Sorry about you not doing well Nic..You really have been under the weather with this back and neck so long...LU Nic and we need too keep in touch better..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: