Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years ago today.....  (Read 1588 times)
Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

Brutus and Dora, the Pug loves of my LIFE!

« on: September 25, 2014, 11:46:07 AM »

...I brought home the cutest 8 lb bundle of fawn craziness. When I briught Dora home I had no idea how awesome the journey was going to be, or how short it was going to be. I miss my little princess everyday. Momma misses you Dora-Do.

Dora and Brutus - Forever in My Heart.
css
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 12:18:07 PM »

Joanne, I know how emotional this day is for you and the feelings you are going through. Its so hard to lose our little ones, especially when its so unexpected. Like you missing Dora(and Brutus), I still miss my sweet little princess, Poo. Even though its been a little over a year, i still find myself asking why this happened to her and how and wishing she was still here. My heart certainly goes out to you! HUGS!!!!
carol
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 02:27:49 PM »

I know how you feel Joanne.They work their ways and we are hooked.Dora was special.Blossom has been gone almost four years this month.I have all her and Oscars pictures up but thhink maybe will take them down...Oscar will be gone two years.Time goes so so fast.
You take care hon and lots of hugs too you from all of us.
Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 02:33:16 PM »

I have come to peace with Brutus passing. It was a year last week. He was old and had stopped eating. It was his time. But Dora is different. I still think how she should be right next to me. It's just different.

grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 11:14:51 PM »

Joanne, I understand what you are feeling. We look back and relive time we had with our sweet fur babies and miss them so much. The sudden losses are the hardest. I still can't believe how suddenly Mae-Ling went with no warning what so ever. Those shocks are hard to get over. That was 10 months ago and I still miss her.
I am happy that you now have 2 more babies to love and comfort you. I can't take on more right now. So I just love my sweet Snuggles while I still have her.

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
puglvnfool
mama pug
Administrator
Pug Stories Extremist

Karaleighs grammy

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 02:07:54 PM »

It is impossible to understand why things happen like this. I ask myself that nearly everyday. Missing so many so much lately

Mama to, Oscar, Princess Buttercup, Aiko and Winnie

waiting for me at the bridge
Josie, Pearlie, Zuzu, Scoob, Bug, Myles, Oscar, Mudge, Nell, Tasha, Sweet Pea, Kermit and Lulu, my Rosie, Edgar, Millie, Tillie, Hannah, DV, Emmett and Twiggy, Bethy,  Zeke, Penelope, and Miss Emmie, Sissy, Buster, Mooch, Hazel and Carmen My fosters Petey and Mia as well
carol
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 03:36:02 PM »

Mary nice too see you post..It is hard too lose  our furkids..My house still feels empty without Oscar and Blossie..My heart still aches....
Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 07:02:37 PM »

I have a Christmas tree that I put up in the den, it's my pug tree. All of my pug ornaments go out there, including the hallmark ornaments that I buy every year and put the pups picture in them. I'm dreading putting that tree up this year, but I have to do it......

grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 11:07:55 AM »

Joanne, I have a small tree that I decorate with pug ornaments too. It is my
"special" tree. Reminds me of all the sweet times I have had with my babies that are at the bridge.

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: