Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 8964 times)
markwoodman
Pug Stories New Pup

« on: September 06, 2013, 04:51:05 AM »

Hello friends I am Mark new here and looking forward to have wonder stories with you all existing members. Thanks and Have a good time.
PugGrandma
Pug Stories Extremist

Pugged for life!

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 10:44:25 AM »

Hello Mark and welcome to Pug Stories.  This is a really friendly place with a few very faithful posters.  I used to be much more active.....that was before Facebook.   

I am one of the senior, age wise, members of the group.  I and my husband moved to a senior living complex about one year ago.  Then I had a senior rescue pug.
He was very old and deaf, blind and other ailments.  I had to put him down last March.  Now I have to be happy with my grand pugs.  I see them at least twice a week.

Stop in and tell us about yourself and pug if you own one.

Elaine pug mom to Ty &  pug grandma to Toby, Zeke & Pepper
MN Midwest Pug Rescue
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 03:37:53 PM »

Hello Mark and welcome.
I, too, am one of the "senior" members and have been on here since this web site started.
Many of us came from another web site that closed and Mike, our great web master, started this one. I work with HomewardBound Pug rescue in Oklahoma. I am down to 2 of my own and 1 older foster. I love my babies and really miss all those who are at the Bridge.
Tell us all about your pug(s) and the special traits they have. We love hearing about all pugs.

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
Lauraspugs
Pug Stories Extremist

~waiting for summer~

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 11:13:57 PM »

Hi Mark and welcome.  I'll just say I'm the baby of the group.   Hahahahaa!!

Laura:   Kahlua, Zoe, Abby, Mariah, and Jasmine

A special loving kiss to our Angels:  Sasha, Samantha, Bessie, Mimi, and my baby girl Brandi

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
-Phil Pastoret
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: