Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Burrowing Pug...  (Read 11822 times)
pugpugpugpug
Pug Stories Pup

« on: March 08, 2013, 06:24:29 PM »

My Pug Sadie LOVES to burrow her way under any blanket!  Sometimes I think she can't breath under there so I move the blanket and she just worms her way further under the blanket until she is literally a "pug in a rug"!!!!  Does any other pug owners experience this with their beloved pooches?

Seanna
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 06:44:51 PM »

Mine do!!
 Especiall with nice clean laundry that has just been taken out of the dryer and is nice and warm. She will dive in and burrow all the way to the bottom of the pile!!!

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
SissysDad
Mike
Administrator
Pug Stories Extremist

Sissy and Puggy Sue always in my heart.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 05:31:45 PM »

Fizz does that too.  Usually, I have to hold the blanket up because while he is trying to burrow, he is more like a bulldozer.  Rowdy is such a burrower that he has earned the nickname "pillow burrito" because he likes digging in between a pillow and pillow case.

Mike (SissysDad)

I don't need an angel on my Christmas tree, I already have several in Heaven looking down on me.

See Fizz at http://www.dogster.com/?43613

Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

Brutus and Dora, the Pug loves of my LIFE!

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 08:28:32 PM »

Dora got stuck in the pillowcase that I put over her bed to keep it clean. Does that count? Of course she was looking for a stray Cheerio when the pillowcase unexpectedly attacked.

Dora and Brutus - Forever in My Heart.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: