Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone enjoying Idol this year?  (Read 9753 times)
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« on: March 02, 2012, 07:13:00 AM »

I have been watching it and it is good. Not so many harsh, heartbreaking comments.
     I think there is some great talent.
Anyone want to guess who they think will win?

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

Brutus and Dora, the Pug loves of my LIFE!

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 08:11:17 AM »

I have never watched Idol....I guess I am not into "reality TV", even though I see it as just another game show.

Dora and Brutus - Forever in My Heart.
Winstons_Mom
Pug Stories Senior Member

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 12:28:39 PM »

I really like the voice of that really big guy with the big booming baritone voice.  It will be interesting to see how they develop his talent.  I was bawling when he sang Luther Vandross Dance With My Father.  That was a beautiful cover of that song.  For such a big guy with that booming voice to sing it so tenderly was amazing.

The really tall blond 16 year old girl is really good also.  The little tiny girl that had been sick all week and just nailed it is really good also.  I have not got all their names down yet.

Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 04:09:08 PM »

yes, the big tall guy....I forget his name too...but his voice is so deep. He is like a gentle giant. I don't think he will go that far though...he does have a good voice but I think it may just be too deep.

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

(author unknown)
Lauraspugs
Pug Stories Extremist

~waiting for summer~

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »

I didn't see any big talent like there was last show.  There's a few I'm looking forward to see grow.  I can't believe Jennifer choose that one singer over..is it Reese or Reid? 
I do like the blonde girl that plays the piano.  And I think her name is Erika.  She has a strong voice.  Oh, and I like Deandre.

Laura:   Kahlua, Zoe, Abby, Mariah, and Jasmine

A special loving kiss to our Angels:  Sasha, Samantha, Bessie, Mimi, and my baby girl Brandi

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
-Phil Pastoret
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 11:49:04 AM »

Deandre is interesting. I wish he would stop flinging his hair though. Drives me crazy. LOL!

Penny, Sophia and Merry

(author unknown)
Winstons_Mom

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 12:44:47 PM »

Deandre's falsetto is going to get old really fast. 

Lauraspugs
Pug Stories Extremist

~waiting for summer~

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 02:37:16 PM »

Deandre's falsetto is going to get old really fast. 

I sooooooooooooo agree!!!  I hope they talk to him about it.

A special loving kiss to our Angels:  Sasha, Samantha, Bessie, Mimi, and my baby girl Brandi

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
-Phil Pastoret
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 05:28:40 PM »

totally agree..............but he does have a decent voice if he sings "normally!"
 I don't think he is that good though.

I like Jessica, I think, the best for the girls so far. DON'T like Brielle. at all and I don't really care for Jen for some reason. ......and for the guys...I like Phillip-he is kinda neat... and I hope Colton does well...something about him I like.  I absolutely LOVED Adam Lambert.
  Guess we will see.

Penny, Sophia and Merry

(author unknown)
PugMomto3
Pug Stories Extremist

Pugs r like potatoe chips, you can't just have 1!

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 06:42:46 AM »

Me too, the big tall guy with the rich baritone voice!! I like him a lot.

So far, I am not impressed with any of the others, the seem pitchy and screechy to me. Unless compared to him they do.

Lucy,  Hercules and Daisy. And not to be forgotten my heartbeats at Rainbow Bridge, Dolly  7/20/2010 and Pugsley 5/31/2011

We find beauty in the most incomprehensible places and the otherwise homely faces. It's our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness and defeat to find the true soul that lies within........we are rescue."
Winstons_Mom

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 12:59:55 PM »

That Jessica nailed the Whitney Houston I Will Always Love You.  I think she is going to be the one to beat.  It takes someone really confident to pull off that song.  It is a very difficult song to sing and requires a lot of control.

Lauraspugs
Pug Stories Extremist

~waiting for summer~

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 04:13:03 AM »

Man, wasn't Jessica just fantastic???   Yup, I think she is definitely the top one.  Was it Erika that sang that other Whitney song "I Believe"?  The cute girl with those beautiful blue eyes.

-Phil Pastoret
Winstons_Mom

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »

I like that 16 year old who is really tall.  I think she is 6' tall.  Whitney Houston, was just not her type of music and she did not do very well on her song, but she is a powerhouse with the right song.  Her dad was a former major league pitcher. 

I love to see her standing by Ryan Seacrest or Steven Tyler, they are both so short she makes them look like midgets.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: