Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Winnies dental  (Read 9968 times)
puglvnfool
mama pug
Administrator
Pug Stories Extremist

Karaleighs grammy

« on: September 20, 2011, 04:34:20 PM »

Well I saved up and She had finally lost enough weight for her dental. She got it last thursday and lost 12 teeth. the vet said the tartar was so calcified that it was hard to tell what was a tooth. I knew they were bad but couldnt do it with her so overweight. She is 13, well probably 14 now and old age and weight was not a good mix. She is so much happier now, those teeth had to be hurting, many had infection in them. She eats better now too. Now I need to get Hazels, Bethys and Busters done. Zeke really needs it but at nearly 18 now it is not going to happen. This was a new vet I am using for rescues, she gives a great discount and I needed to see how she does. Pretty good so far

M

Mama to, Oscar, Princess Buttercup, Aiko and Winnie

waiting for me at the bridge
Josie, Pearlie, Zuzu, Scoob, Bug, Myles, Oscar, Mudge, Nell, Tasha, Sweet Pea, Kermit and Lulu, my Rosie, Edgar, Millie, Tillie, Hannah, DV, Emmett and Twiggy, Bethy,  Zeke, Penelope, and Miss Emmie, Sissy, Buster, Mooch, Hazel and Carmen My fosters Petey and Mia as well
pugalicious
Global Moderator
Pug Stories Extremist

Being a grandma makes you feel warm and fuzzy!

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 11:46:24 PM »

That's good, Mary. I hope the others do as well.

Nicole and Rudy, Kado, and Georgie, too!!!

My eternal Angels: Dixie, Mingo, Sammy, Jaspar and now Chico, too. You are never forgotten and close at my heart. My list grows longer.

Yiddish Proverb: Everyone is kneaded from the same dough but not everyone is cooked in the same oven. 'so true'
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 08:02:46 PM »

awesome!!!!
   Winnie is so cute!
and the fact that the new vet does a good job AND gives discounts is a double bonus!!!!

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: