Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The most well-behaved pug ever  (Read 9741 times)
P@trick
Pug Stories Full Member

« on: January 17, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »

This is Violet.  She never chews on anything, never goes to the bathroom in the house, and always comes right away when you call her.  I don't know how we got so lucky to have such a good pug, but I can't take credit for it.  She just came like that.  Somebody apparently trained her very well before she ended up at a shelter.  Somebody had thrown her out of a moving car.  But she doesn't act abused at all, which leads me to believe that somebody cared for her very much and that she must have been stolen by someone else.  But anyway, she's the perfect pug!
Amy
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »

look at that adorable face. She is so cute.

Penny, Sophia and Merry
 Sadly missing my sweet girls, Annie, Tess, Maggie, Mimsy, Rose, Elly, Libby , and my heart....Grace.

A rich person is not one who has the most but who needs the least.
(author unknown)
grannypug
Pug Stories Extremist

I love Pugs

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 05:47:05 PM »

She is a doll baby! How lucky can one get, huh?  Thanks for sharing her pic with us.

Joy
Owned by   Snuggles.
Missing Pudgey, Bandit, Korbie Lee, Candy Man and now Kimmi-Ko. Also, Milo, my protector and Mr. Sassy Sumo, my Be--ootiful Boy, my heart. Also, missing King, Mae-Ling.
I always thought I knew what love was, ...and then I got a pug!
MickeyandPeanut123
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 06:47:51 PM »

She is adorable and you can just tell that she is a good girl.  I am so happy she has a fantastic home with people who love her.

Joyce
Mommie to 2 pugs.  Mickey and Peanut, my baby boys.

css
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 09:50:36 PM »

What a CUTIE!!!!! How old is she? Hope you will post more pictures of her!
P@trick
Pug Stories Full Member

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 08:52:00 AM »

What a CUTIE!!!!! How old is she? Hope you will post more pictures of her!

Not sure how old she is.  Both of our pugs are seniors. I'm going to guess about 8.  We adopted them both pretty old.

P@trick
Pug Stories Full Member

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 08:56:03 AM »

And here she is with her buddy Thomas who died last May.  He really loved the pugs(That's not him in the pic a couple posts above, that's a different cat):

Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

Brutus and Dora, the Pug loves of my LIFE!

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 09:06:59 AM »

Wanna trade?  Dora never does what she is told (unless I have a treat in my hand).  She never listens to me (unless I have a treat in my hand) and she usually does the exact opposite of what I tell her (unless I have a treat in my hand)....

What a cutie Violet is.  She looks young, she must use good moisturizer!

Dora and Brutus - Forever in My Heart.
P@trick
Pug Stories Full Member

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 10:09:03 AM »

Wanna trade?  Dora never does what she is told (unless I have a treat in my hand).  She never listens to me (unless I have a treat in my hand) and she usually does the exact opposite of what I tell her (unless I have a treat in my hand)....

What a cutie Violet is.  She looks young, she must use good moisturizer!
When we leave the house they go in their crates, and I just say, "Violet, come here, get in your crate" and she just trots on in there.  The other one I have to chase around and grab.
julie
Pug Stories Senior Member

pug squad

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 11:52:20 AM »

Hey joanne i think dora is cute but then again so is brutus i think their sweet oh and they don't set out to make us chase them their just thinking of our health as they make sure we have our daily excercise lol. icon_flower laughing9 laughing9
Joanne
Pug Stories Extremist

Brutus and Dora, the Pug loves of my LIFE!

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 12:28:01 PM »

$600 in obedience training with Dora and she still does what she wants.  I keep telling myself it is part of her charm....   Wink  But Violet sounds like such a sweetie!  Brutus use to listen to me before he went deaf.  That was sad, because then no one listened to me!!

Dora and Brutus - Forever in My Heart.
PugGrandma
Pug Stories Extremist

Pugged for life!

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 05:41:14 PM »

Violet most certainly is not only a good girl but a very sweet looking pug as well.  You are very lucky.

One of my grandpugs is a very good boy.  My son tells Toby to come and he comes.  Toby even comes when he does not want to!
Like  when he knows he is going to get his toe nails trimmed.  The other two grand pugs run and hide when they see the nail clippers.  Then we have to fish them out from under a table or from behind a sofa. 

Elaine pug mom to Ty &  pug grandma to Toby, Zeke & Pepper
MN Midwest Pug Rescue
css
Pug Stories Extremist

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 10:05:02 PM »

What a sweetie! I really love the second and third pictures!
P@trick
Pug Stories Full Member

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 09:41:10 AM »

This poor baby's having lots of problems after her soft palate surgery.  Please keep her in your prayers.  We're so afraid of losing our precious little girl.
Bebe_Bella
Pug Stories Pup

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 07:49:51 AM »

This is Violet.  She never chews on anything, never goes to the bathroom in the house, and always comes right away when you call her.  I don't know how we got so lucky to have such a good pug, but I can't take credit for it.  She just came like that.  Somebody apparently trained her very well before she ended up at a shelter.  Somebody had thrown her out of a moving car.  But she doesn't act abused at all, which leads me to believe that somebody cared for her very much and that she must have been stolen by someone else.  But anyway, she's the perfect pug!

Lucky you ! she does look adorable x
Bella is a great baby girl too, but naughty is her middle name Cheesy

Beautiful sterling silver dog charms. Bespoke customized collection, just send us a pic and we will make you a charm.
100% British Silver, Made in Britain

http://www.silverdogcharms.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/Exquisitecharms?fref=ts
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: